LegacyGT.com

JDM Aluminum Exhaust Garnish

jeepthrills

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If anyone has any information about this garnish, it would be great. I would like to get one for my car as well.

LegacyMUN2K6, may I buy the garnish off of you? I can try and install them on my car and I can share with you how I did it. Name your price!

Hey All,

I have some information about the exhaust garnishes in that picture above. This is from Paul Hansen from AVO Turbo World:

Hello Harry,

They are indeed available, but through a sister site, http://www.avojdm.com.

Here's a link to the area they are in:

http://www.avojdm.com/index.php?cPath=26_54_60

AVOjdm.com is our shop in Tokyo, Japan - they just purchase and ship the parts direct from there. We've found it's the most reasonable compromise in price and time, as it only takes about 3-5 days for air freight from there, and shipping costs on small packages are usually only $30-50.

Regards,

Paul Hansen

I hope this makes everyone's day. My only issue is it is still from Japan. :( Too long a wait.

But yeah, on the link for the garnishes, it lists that it fits 04+ Legacies. If someone has one already in the states and hasn't installed them, I would like to buy them and install them on my car. My rear bumper is already burned through, so if this doesn't fit, I will be replacing the bumper anyways.

Hey All,

I purchased LegacyMUN2K6's exhaust garnishes and test fitted them on my car. They will fit after a little bending, but just a teeny bit. Other than that, they will slap right on. However, the side that has the hole burned in from the exhaust, the garnished slipped right on. LOL!

Pics will be coming as soon as I have these installed. Gonna be at a wedding this weekend, so it will have to be next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived