LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Audio/Video Clip Compilation Thread

snow05gtRI

Just learned about the Hogzaust. That is pretty ghetto but it does sound badass!

So far, this one has the best Hogzaust sound. Any cons to running this though? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl97tLjVHuQ]Subaru Legacy GT Exhaust Runs - Hogzaust - YouTube[/ame]

Not loud enough. :spin:

I got told the other day that Subarus sound like a drowning VW boxer beetle. :lol:

yea, it gets loud at about 3000rpm then it doesn't get any louder. it just flat lines lol. that is when you take the muffler completely off and let the exhaust free. yea, it's loud when you do that

Just learned about the Hogzaust. That is pretty ghetto but it does sound badass!

So far, this one has the best Hogzaust sound. Any cons to running this though?

ehhh, that video doesn't do it justice. it's only ghetto because YOU know what you did, but nobody else knows ;) everyone thought i had a catback, then i told them it was a dollar lol. "you got a catback for a dollar!?" ..."yea"

nice! it sounds pretty mean. did you fill in the empty bumper cutout or just left it?

I left it since I'm not going to stay single exit forever. Most would think it would look ricey, but it doesn't really look bad.

can anyone show me a link to a 05 LGT with (stock UEL headers), catless up & down pipes, WITH 1 or 2 midpipe resonators, ending with straight pipes?

i'm currently cat-less all the way through with a single tip 4.25in fat muffler.

I want to add resonators, what kind of sound will i get?

can anyone show me a link to a 05 LGT with (stock UEL headers), catless up & down pipes, WITH 1 or 2 midpipe resonators, ending with straight pipes?

i'm currently cat-less all the way through with a single tip 4.25in fat muffler.

I want to add resonators, what kind of sound will i get?

the sound of a japanese sumo wrestler farting into a large tomato can.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

I'm sure it's been discussed before but...Straight from Gimmick MPS CBE detail on their system.

If you Would you like to add a quick 20hp then this is the package for you.

Wat? I don't believe that. Is it possible?

• 2 weeks later...