LegacyGT.com

So, i want underglow.

Lotek

I want underglow for my legacy. Preferably something that pulses, maybe even different colors. I dont care what anyone says about it, or how ricey it is, i just want the added horsepower and nitrous effects from it. And im also considering strobes on my non-existent front mount because i heard it cools it down substantially, and pushes air through my stock intake. At this point im not too worried about fixing my padidle on the front head light, or repairing my leaky head gasket on my 15 year old car.

Thoughts?

It will be more cost effective to buy a Legacy that is already underglowed than to buy an aftermarket underglow kit and fit it to your naturally glowed Legacy. If you think about all the parts you gotta replace, like head gasket and turn signal bearings, it just makes more sense that way.

alright thanks Ssej, that helps a lot. im not sure how much this will run me but hopefully not too much. i coated my turn signal bearings w/ peanut butter, so that should not be an issue, and i think ill replace my gaskets with wood coated in something highly flamable for some backfire from the neons maybe? we will see how it goes. subaru reppin', we go real hawd!

Since you have the peanut butter jar out, go ahead and coat your tires and brake pads with it. Since peanut butter is very sticky, it will increase your friction coefficient and decrease your braking distance. The chunkier the better.

i could probably put some peanut butter in my gas tank too. i heard it repels all of the grime and whatnot to the top of the tank, while boosting the octane up a few grades. also, some of it goes through to the motor and seals up all of the shot piston rings and cleans fuel management. GREAT!

It will be more cost effective to buy a Legacy that is already underglowed than to buy an aftermarket underglow kit and fit it to your naturally glowed Legacy. If you think about all the parts you gotta replace, like head gasket and turn signal bearings, it just makes more sense that way.

:lol:

I'd upgrade your tranny too, all that added horsepower and torque might break something. Also make sure you dont over do it cuz your car might take off into warp speed and end up in another dimension.

This post, it just made my day. Thank you. :lol:

You should get strobes that shoot out from the exhaust... that way you can blind the people that are always trying to race you...

Where are you guys getting your information from?

You don't use peanut butter, you use honey, and I've got 397 logs to show it works.

And if you want extra boost, you put the honey in your tailpipe, where it can attract bees.

So when you are racing, and you build boost, you can shoot bees, not strobes, at your enemy for extra hit points.

AND

Double word score if you use a BIG BOV, so when you shift, you shoot fire AND bees out of your tailpipe.

Underglow is for sissies.

What is a headgasket?

• 1 year later...

^ fuel may cool a hot turbo incredibly well but with the cost of fuel going up from tsunamis and abortions, i recommend everclear grain alcohol. of course this is only practical if peanut butter (extra chunky-skippy) is applied before hand and in copious amounts. my $.02.

back on topic, dude strobe lights in your wheel wells would be HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Archived