LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Not a Subaru sighting at all, but I saw a Tesla Model S at a Dunkin's in Waltham this morning. I had to look up where one would buy a Tesla around here (answer: Natick).

Looked sweet. If it wasn't more than twice the cost of my LGT with only half the range (and I didn't already have a brand new car), I'd have to seriously think about buying one.

Yeah there is a Tesla Model S I used to see everyday in Bedford at the Civilian side of the base. The first time I saw it I was sitting in my truck and all I heard was the sound of tires taking the turn at 40 mph then silence!

Nearly backed out of a space into another ABP LGT wagon in a strip mall parking lot on Mass Ave (sorry about that, couldn't see around that suv in the space next to me). I can only assume that I spotted BigTDogg again. What's up buddy? Kids and I just got out of dinner at Ixtapa. Looks like you live up in the Heights. We're looking for a new place this spring in Morningside.

That was probably me...you have a Bren Tuning frames and smoked tails right? Nice car! Haven't logged into this site in years, you dragged me out of hiding. :)

I saw a bunch of Legacies, but I think I saw three GT's today. First one was a black 4th gen GT going southbound on 95/128 while I was heading north. The second one was, I think, a black second gen Legacy GT just in the next lane over. It didn't have a hoodscoop, but the badges on the trunk made it clear it was a Legacy GT (and driven by a cute red head - probably Nrw). The third was a blue wagon heading south with a hoodscoop. I didn't catch it if was a Legacy or Outback.

Funny what you can find when you're stuck on a mess of a highway.

That was probably me...you have a Bren Tuning frames and smoked tails right? Nice car! Haven't logged into this site in years, you dragged me out of hiding. :)

You got it. Had the winter wheels on then though. Just put the summers on with some dark 10 spoke jobbies if you see me again. Oh wow. There's another one nearby? BigTDogg and I have identical 05 ABP Limited wagons w/5MT and Taupe. Spotted him in the parking lot of Whole Foods last year. I know a couple other members with identical or similar setups too. There's a guy out in California that's racing one of 'em. :lol: (Just track day stuff, but still...) What's your interior color and I didn't notice if you had a sunroof or not. Manual or autotragic?

Nearly backed out of a space into another ABP LGT wagon in a strip mall parking lot on Mass Ave (sorry about that, couldn't see around that suv in the space next to me). I can only assume that I spotted BigTDogg again. What's up buddy? Kids and I just got out of dinner at Ixtapa. Looks like you live up in the Heights. We're looking for a new place this spring in Morningside.

My wife and I are moving to the Brattle/Heights area at the end of the month. If you see a black 05 LGT wagon driving around town say hi.

Black or blue GT swagon with euro/jdm market tails in Swampscott this PM.

Also was in Worcester, but no nrw.

I was hiding

Today Rt 31 spencer around 2pm silver LGT headed towarf spencer ctr as I was headed towards Paxton. Gave a wave but looked like an old geriatric guy!

Probably Nrw