LegacyGT.com

Fastest E.T

ken_depew

i ran a puny 13.7

There's more in it, people are going to be complaining about this, but HEATSOAK is our greatest enemy. Other than that, blip the throttle around 4.5k rpms, and slip the clutch as your floor it. I bet shaggygt has the fastest gt around. Escpecially after this swap he's doing. Other than that, I bet you'll be seeing a lot of low 13 second, and high 12 second cars.

i ran a puny 13.7

There's more in it, people are going to be complaining about this, but HEATSOAK is our greatest enemy. Other than that, blip the throttle around 4.5k rpms, and slip the clutch as your floor it. I bet shaggygt has the fastest gt around. Escpecially after this swap he's doing. Other than that, I bet you'll be seeing a lot of low 13 second, and high 12 second cars.

STOCK ?!!!

[Clutch stops by party]

ChruiSSer: Hey Clutch, sup.

Clutch: Not much, the usual, people ridin me.

ChruiSSer: Ahh, you will get used to it. Wanna drink ?

Clutch: Sure, anything.

[ChruiSSer slips a pill and hands Clutch the drink]

[After 10 mins]

Clutch: Dude, I'm not feeling good.

[Clutch is out, ChruiSSer gets some action]

[Clutch wakes up]

Clutch: Dude, what happened, my ass hurts and I STINK!!

[Clutch stops by the local proctologist, but is rejected for a void health insurance policy]

I keed I keeed

Wow - I've been on this forum since around September and I haven't seen a single car in the 12's... I'm sure someone with a new turbo etc. could do it, but the best I've seen is about mid to high 13's... I haven't ran my car personally, just saying what I've noticed.

Weston

hahaha...no I'm running an UP, DP, and AP stage II. I'm catless btw. I'm looking into a STi Intake manifold, turbo, and intercooler. On that setup, with a stage II STi tune, I'll see 12's. That'll be fine for me. The car is great the way it is. I just need to kill a STi or Evo, then I'll stop modding.

What are some realistic stock times? My best time ini my wrx was a 13.7, that was with catless turbo back, and boost controller. But the Legacy feels soo much faster, I know it has some extra weight, but still. I would think just an accessport would crush my wrx.

Any thoughts?

Archived