LegacyGT.com

Would you still buy a Legacy if there was no GT?

I was driving to work today, thinking about how much I was enjoying the drive. As much as I love my Legacy, I got to thinking about how much I would like it without the turbo engine and my answer was "not much".

If there was no turbo option, would you still consider a Legacy sedan vs. alternatives like the Camry etc.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went the NA route this vehicle. went from a slightly modified WRX and a slightly modified LGT to a little more modified WRX and now in a 2008 Outback sport 5mt.

dont really miss the turbo that much. now and then i wish i had the extra push, but im sure it keeps me out of trouble as well.

I had an outback sport back in 96 as well so it wasnt something I had never had really either.

i enjoy the NA models. Someone makes a 250hp non turbo kit for the NA 2.5i motor. I cant remember offhand who it was though.

Yes, I probably still would. In fact, I almost did but I am glad that I went with the LGT. Coming from a WRX, I think I would have missed the car too much to not have the turbo engine.

The NA Legacy is a solid AWD car. I don't think there is anything else like it at that price point.

+1 on enjoying my NA model...who makes this kit and how much??

ME LIKEY!!!! :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love this response. "No, I don't think I'd like all that HP that you get with the GT, and... wait 200 and what hp? Where do I sign up!!???!11!!!:eek:

:lol:

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love this response. "No, I don't think I'd like all that HP that you get with the GT, and... wait 200 and what hp? Where do I sign up!!???!11!!!:eek:

:lol:

when did I say that??? :rolleyes:

...waiting for you to talk some more out of your ass....

no if it was a sedan.

if wagon, mine is NA and it's fine for wat i use it for.... just my commuter and

utility vehicle for carrying kids around, also my grocery getter.

if i only had the option to have one car, it would not be a Legacy, turbo or not.

it would be more in like with a S4 wagon or something.

Archived