LegacyGT.com

Legacy GTX

Looks like a standard GT with a lip spoiler an different rims....

I looked at pictures first... that does come with a bunch.

Looks like they are taking a standard GT (not a limited) and bolting stuff on... not a bad idea though...

Is the price being about $3k over invoice ($24,018) for a standard gt worth it for the stuff you get?

Choice of 3 Handcrafted Leather Interiorsxtra Handling - Tuned Suspension w/Strut Brace xtra Power - Borla Exhaust17 " performance tire & wheel combo (which is nonsese because the package comes with standard rims and wheelsCustom Designed Rear Lip SpoilerFour Stage Heated Seats

Check out these LGT for sale HERE. The price is cheap for all the stuff it comes with. The red one with black wheels looks nice, check it out HERE.

WTLW. :rolleyes: That dealer has been doing that "special edition" car for at least 6 months. I think at least on guy on this forum has that car. It's just a regular GT with a lip spoiler, Borla catback, K&N drop-in, front strut bar and recovered seats. Not a horrible deal for the add-ons, but no smoking bargain either.

BTW, the wheels, nav and anything else you see that I didn't mention above are additional options.

Yeah I have this package. Being 17, and paying for the car in payments it worked out best for me to get all this stuff and have the cost broken down into monthly payments. I have the standard GTX package and the gunmetal PIAA rims, with falken zeix. I took the X' logo off tho. Not amazing deal but it worked out good for me.

Yeah I have this package. Being 17, and paying for the car in payments it worked out best for me to get all this stuff and have the cost broken down into monthly payments. I have the standard GTX package and the gunmetal PIAA rims, with falken zeix. I took the X' logo off tho. Not amazing deal but it worked out good for me.

How did you get approved for financing? :eek: I'm just wondering because I'm guessing you don't have much of a credit history..

My question is this. I really like the limited edition, with the leather, fully auto drivers seat and trim inside. There is about a $3,500 difference between the regular gt and the lgt. I'm sure I could get the gt, and add $3500 worth of mods (the leather seats like in the gtx, new tires, new rims, spoiler, and maybe exhaust).

Does anyone know where to find the leather seats like in the gtx cars? Also, on that exhaust for the gtx, how much do you gain in performance? I don't care what the car sounds like, I want better driving performance.

The red with the dark rims is sweet. I saw this today at the nyc car show, and Bill Kolb doesn't look like that. They also offer a unichip deal also. They said it brings the car up to like 314 hp. With the exhaust , chip, and k and n. 1000 bucks for the nav, which is pretty cheap considering any other car is like 2000

The silver GTX is stock with just the GTX emblem on the back w/ an STi knock off rear spoiler cause it doesn't have an LED.

sti knockoff rear spoiler????????? How bout M5 knockoff???

http://www.subarusti.org/gallery/500/8248snow_bank_1-med.jpg

http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/b5/d2/62_2.JPG

http://www.bkcars.com/images/2005gt/2005_GTX_blk/blkgtx_qtr3_200.jpg

I think it looks better than factory option. Even without the led's

This is not my beautiful car.

Does the Borla Exhaust add any hp to the car? If so, how much, and how loud does it make it? I'm interested in performance, not show. Any idea what the unichip option costs?

With those few mods, you would have to seriously beef up the suspension (sway bars at least) and get a really good set of tires. If the exhaust adds any hp, in combo with the unichip setup, that would be sick.

How would the unichip compare to the AccessPort ECU management? Which is better?

When I test drove a GTX at Bill Kolb the car had a terrible stutter when first initiating hard acceleration, and the CEL was on. I shopped around a bit, and when I mentioned the GTX at other dealerships two other guys told me that SOA issued a memo specifically saying that warranties on "unapproved" trim levels such as the GTX that dealers were making up on their own wouldn't be honored... These two guys mentioned it independently, so I believe it. That was enough to keep me from buying one.

Archived