LegacyGT.com

i laughed at work

someone said they could beat my 5eat with the rustang v6.

funny how some think they are into cars then know nothing about them. well, except the p(ieces)os they lust after.

side note. some moron in a s(low)uv saw me coming doing 72 then started tailgating the car in front of him/her then cut in front of me. once we passed that car i allowed the car to shift for me since I am inept and can't use my left foot. Then i went by him as he tried to block. it is sometimes amazing how retarded 5eat owners are in comparison to the quick manual gt owners.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:spin:

IBTL

First!

LAst!

what's wrong with passing a car that just cut in front of you for no reason? i slowed back to 70 afterwards. i almost always give it gas just incase they try to speed up and fool around. if i didn't want that ability i would have kept my mazda slowtege 5.

the first part was just yaking.

don't be soo scrrrrrd.

Had a kid in a rusty old Camaro V6 (with loud exhaust and HUGE rear tires, naturally) try this after school today. Sad, really. To frost the cake, the light at the next intersection was green, so I took the corner at 35+ w/o breaking traction. He tried to follow, spun out in the intersection and stalled.

Silly Rabbit, AWD FTW!

someone said they could beat my 5eat with the rustang v6.

funny how some think they are into cars then know nothing about them. well, except the p(ieces)os they lust after.

Dude I wouldn't be bragging so hard, you're 5eat isn't going to smoke him and be leaving him a 100 car lengths behind like your dreaming. :rolleyes:In reality if his stang is a 5 speed he knows how to drive, you don't launch, you might be the one getting beat. Either way it could be a fairly close race or even a loss.

Archived