LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
....i belive badfish spotted me when i was goin twards the jv mall sumtime last year....and then i spotted him last year again when he cut me off when he was gettin on 684

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give up on this thread. :confused:

I drove up to Tuxedo (Renaissance Festival) yesterday and no one spotted me. I spotted no one except the requisite 2 or 3 STI's who looked at me like I had 5 heads (must be the BC's :wub:) and Autospeed.

I spot and post regularly but have yet to be spotted. :eek:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Guest JessterCPA
Spotted an 06 Spec B with wheels, exhaust, rear lip spoiler, a red BBK, etc. in the starbucks at Preakness Mall in Wayne, NJ.

I see him all the time. I even parked next to him once or twice. Made many a spotted post on here, with no reponse.

Love that Starbucks. I'm there all the time.

I see him all the time. I even parked next to him once or twice. Made many a spotted post on here, with no reponse.

Love that Starbucks. I'm there all the time.

I'm there all the time too! I live a few miles away.. that's weird, I never spotted you. :spin:

Guest JessterCPA
I'm there all the time too! I live a few miles away.. that's weird, I never spotted you. :spin:

I only live a couple of miles away also. You know edmundu used to live about 1/2 mile from there also. I've got a picture here somewhere....

Here we go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jesstercpa/Legacy%20GT/2005-07-09-018.jpg

Saw my first ever spec b on the road yesterday on route 78 west just past newark airport. It was a 08 the darker color (i have the lighter one with a wing) no wing it was stock and very dirty (shame on him). I cant believe i never saw a spec b before on the road. As a matter of fact i never even saw one at a dealer except mine.

spotted a sliver GT wagon goin down the hutch right by the airport exit around 4:30pm today. I know you saw me.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
spotted a sliver GT wagon goin down the hutch right by the airport exit around 4:30pm today. I know you saw me.

I though you werent posting spotting reports anymore. :confused::lol:

I though you werent posting spotting reports anymore. :confused::lol:

did I say that? I don't remember. I may be the youngest person ever to get alzheimers :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
did I say that? I don't remember. I may be the youngest person ever to get alzheimers :p

I thought you did..you got frustrated no one was replying to your sightings.

I thought you did..you got frustrated no one was replying to your sightings.

:lol: probably. Alot of things frustrate me :p:lol:

Guest JessterCPA
I have seen no LGT's for a while. I have seens some 2.5i's, but all were driven by old women. Where the heck are you guys?

Silver legacy GT, Lowered, exhaust, rear and side splats and tints. I was gonna stop and talk but had work. You turned into the poukeepsie gallery. It was on rte. 9 in poukeepsie (cant spell it).

WOW, so this is what it feels like to be spotted?!?! Holy LORD!

I woulda posted, but since its never anyone on here, i figured id let it go.

But yes, it was me, nice LGT, what exhaust do you have?

Guest subiecity
spotted a blue spec B getting of exit 6 684 today around 5pm i think it was lowered it was a guy driving maybe mid 30's tan and spiked hair with sunglasses on in the rain........