LegacyGT.com

#inansb

BostonLGT

Hey everyone,

As the title says, I need a short block. I am looking for a NEW STi block if I can find one for cheap. Anyone know of any dealerships/ parts vendors that sell new blocks for cheap somewhere near the Boston area?

My car is at Motive Auto in Woburn, but I am trying to help them out with sourcing so I can try to save myself some cash.

Thanks!

• I Donated Too
Whatever Alberto can get you one NEW for is a good price unless you get it from someone selling a low mile used one or someone who bought a new one and didn't really want it and will take a loss on it. If you want to help Alberto let him get the right parts and then you will have a quicker experience and you won't have issues you might not be able to resolve since you ended up sourcing parts Alberto can't cover in his work for you.

Whatever Alberto can get you one NEW for is a good price unless you get it from someone selling a low mile used one or someone who bought a new one and didn't really want it and will take a loss on it. If you want to help Alberto let him get the right parts and then you will have a quicker experience and you won't have issues you might not be able to resolve since you ended up sourcing parts Alberto can't cover in his work for you.

I was just looking into options, but I think I have already made a decision with Alberto. So I am all set now, but thanks for the input!

Archived