LegacyGT.com

05 GT limited

Pottle

Hello, I'm new to the forum and to Subaru(hopefully). Found a 05 GT local that looks promising.

Car has 116k and a manual trans. Seller is asking $9600. That about right? From what I've seen, people ask quite a bit even with high mileage, but this mileage isn't that bad. What's the general life span of the motors on these?

Thanks in advance.

Change ur fluids a lot and hope your oil pickup lasts a long time should be fine.

I bought mine with 162K for 7500. so yeap they hold their value. Change all fluids carefully right away after u buy. Look up how to do each fluid on this forum... touchy business sometimes. You could install the killer b oil pickup but it takes awhile..

Timing chain?? ...

Change ur fluids a lot and hope your oil pickup lasts a long time should be fine.

I bought mine with 162K for 7500. so yeap they hold their value. Change all fluids carefully right away after u buy. Look up how to do each fluid on this forum... touchy business sometimes. You could install the killer b oil pickup but it takes awhile..

Timing chain?? ...

He does synthetic oil changes every 3k. I already have plans to do the belt and wpump within the next couple weeks.

They have a timing belt

Yes, I know this, but everytime I said this to him he said otherwise.

Archived