LegacyGT.com

How do I take out the cubby/vents

ADaniels

Guest *Jedimaster*
I am in the middle of moving my clock to my ashtray, and have been searching around looking for the directions on how to take out the vents/cubby. Right now i have the stereo out, and i cna't seem get the cubby out. Let me know. Thanks

Also search for a set of vacation pix- you'll be glad you did!

hey, um how do you put it back in? i put a cell phone holder on the A/c vent and i guess when i was putting it on, i pulled too hard, so the left side is slightly out..is there a way to "push" it back in? without having to take the whole thing out? i've tried btw

Pull to come out. :eek:

Push to go back in.

I've never done this myself, but brother LGTer and almost-next-door-neighbor mbrink demonstrated this to me on his LGT just about a week ago. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

:lol::lol: Dangit, I pretty much set myself up for that one, didn't I?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Thanks for the help. I feel like an idiot after finally pulling it out. Being the first time really doing anything with the car, i didn't want to break anything. I"ll try to post up some pic's of the new location. It looks nice.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Don't worry about it- it's unnerving to take a new car apart, knowing that a.) whatever you break will be expensive to replace and b.) if you explain it online, you will get a lot of :lol: at you

Archived