LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted maniaxzero's lgt on the top level of the municipal parking lot in flushing. not sure if you saw my car...i was parked two rows down from where you were.

lol yeah i parked the dirty girl there overnight on NYE so she didnt have to risk getting banged up in the city. I picked her up at 7-8 in the morning but didnt notice your car

lol yeah i parked the dirty girl there overnight on NYE so she didnt have to risk getting banged up in the city. I picked her up at 7-8 in the morning but didnt notice your car

yeah i left around 2am, so i was gone wayy before you got back. your car looked good though.

Saw a blue 4th gen in Elmsford last night on 9a near the Peking restaurant.

Saw a 08-09 silver in the Arcadian shopping center in Ossining today.

Also another blue 4th gen getting onto 9a northbound near the county police station.

This morning GSP south bound QGM LGT i was the DGM that flew by on your right side.

Spotted 2 4gens yesterday. On the Saw Mill N/B in Kisco - Did you have an aftermarket exhaust? I didn't get a good look or hear, you blew by me too quick. I was on my Harley getting off at Kisco Ave

The second one was in the S/B shoulder of the Garden State by 157 around 8pm - Broken down? - on your phone. I would have stopped, but I was going N/B in an ambulance.

Might have been me was it black I live in kisco

PCR5946 and I (in our separate cars) had a guy in a 2008-2009 DGM SpecB with new NY plates come flying by us on I287 in the Port Chester/Rye area. You blew by pretty quickly, I dropped it two gears to try and catch up with you. I'm pretty sure PCR saw you in Rye later that evening and spoke to either you or your nephew.

I was apartment hunting in Astoria about three days ago and saw a 2008-2009 LGT parked around 23rd ave and 37th street.

Edited by RJS5689

Spotted a BSM with exhaust and tinted tails that I saw when it passed. This was in Pleasantville.

Saw an 06 Spec B that I pulled up next to in Thornwood. Looked stock with an older couple.

Saw a stock BSM at a BP had station off of Tuckahoe Road.

Edited by chutrain

Yesterday on 295N by exit 20: 08~09'ish Blue LGT on the shoulder getting a ticket. Hope they didnt hammer you too bad!

This morning on 295N near exit for Westville a gray 2010 de-baged legacy with a mesh grille & tint... Looked good.

spotted a red LGT with exhaust on 84 east outside Danbury right on the NY border. Also spotted a blue LGT that I honked at on 84 west. you waived back at me. it was right where rt7 splits off 84

I was in my 06 spec.b