LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

wow, i know like 1/2 of the people in those pics geoff, weird.... it's like we both went to CU or something....

Oh, and i spotted that blue LGT sedan again in wuborn, i don't think the driver is on here... i'll have to change that...

RI closed because of the NY store... Providence (if that's the one your talking about) was one of the best Hooters in sales. That one store and the way the dumbass GM of New England Wings managed his business got ALL THE REST of them shut down. :spin:

Talk about stupid... they didn't even tell the girls either, my GF went into work one day and they told her not to get dressed they were 'closed'... she was like: "WTF?"...

She was a shift supervisor there, nice way to treat employees after 4 years of service. :mad:

Come on down to CT, theres one in Wethersfield and one in Manchester.

Come on down to CT, theres one in Wethersfield and one in Manchester.

were you having lunch down there this afternoon? at the (chili's, TGIF, appleby's, etc.) i forget, they all look the same to me now.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Chick I dated a while back.....

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/rce2585/e4f4d5e0.jpg

Its a true statement. :eek::cool:

rob, you must hate it when people write that on your back too :eek::eek:

but she does look cute from behind, and thats all that matters ;)

Okay. AAAAAAANYWAY...

ABP LGT sedan on Neponset in Norwood headed toward Canton this morning (Wednesday).

Tuesday: Silver (specB?) southbound on Rt1 in Norwood in the AM.

OBP wagon (!) on Washington in Canton on Monday evening. For a split second I thought it must be luvthesnow, but you were a wagon! <3 the wagon.

Saturday morningish: GRP LGT sedan northbound on 95 somewhere between 495 and the 93 split.

Go spot chicks in another thread, omg you guys are killin' me :p

Spotted: BoBL in Canton 2 cars behind me. Then one car behind me. Then in front of me when I had to turn left onto my street. Car's still looking sweet. :)

Think I might have seen you the night before that, too.

I think I saw BDII's car(plate?) who I recognized the login here. Its a black LGT wagon that was parked next to a Blue Legacy in the Asian restaurant that continually goes out of business in Exeter on Portsmouth Ave.