LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as a follow-up to my issue... i checked to see if the hose going to the sending unit was under vacuum upon starting the car and it was, ruling out any issues there. also tried putting a new piece of hose on the sending unit and blowing/sucking air into it to see if it registered any boost/vacuum and it didn't, which meant the unit itself was broken. i sent it back to andy and he fixed and returned it to me within about a week. AWESOME!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's how I got mine.

Sent him emails, PM's, added myself to the update subscription, but I was just randomly checking the website one day, and there it was.. Paid, and it was at my door days later.

Got one for my 11sti coming in the mail. I think its best to email direct at this point and express interest as that's what I did and got lucky a couple weeks later.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...
Just received my vent boost gauge but now I'm thinking of selling it because I thought it went in the center left vent, not the left driver vent. :( IDK, is anyone still looking for one?