LegacyGT.com

Winter Tires

Canon20D

Does Nokian make a Hakka that fits our stock rims?

Im looking to get my 2nd set fitted with some new studded tires and I Loved my Hakkas. Figure I might get a discount on winter tires now. :lol:

But no one seems to sell them around me, other than STS and they dont list the 215/55/17 as available with the Hakka's.

I have 205/50-17s on my winter wheels. They are RSi's and they were pricey at the STS in Berlin. That was 9 seasons ago and they still have the "6" showing on the treadwear indicators, so I can't complain (and I never complained during a snowstorm)!

05 LGT wagon w stock rims

Your stock tire size is 215/45-17. Tires in 205/50-17 and 225/45-17 will also fit on stock 17x7 wheels, and without interference issues, and only minor speedometer error. For Nokian Hakka 8 studded tires, be prepared to pay around $1000 or more. For that expense, you will get class leading ice traction.

Yeah I picked up a set a hocka H twos along time ago and they were fantastic but those are for Impreza and I finally wore the studs out.

Might try to find a used set on nasioc again....

I'm lowered on ION springs and stock struts.. not a lot of wheel gap to eat up. There was some minor scraping on the drivers side when I turn the wheel all the way to the right but it's not eating into the plastic liners.

Here's a pic. I had them on stock wheels but changed to STI BBS's:

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/stfurtfm/IMG_0004_zps9fbf06a8.jpg

Archived