LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

BP off 75th about a mile from 59?

Yeah that would be about right. I was going to come over and say hi but you were about wrapping up when we pulled up. Nice ride. It's always days when my girlfriend drives that I run into Subaru's. When I drive the LGT we never see anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've been seeing a white LGT in Naperville all the time at around 6:05PM weeknights, HID headlights, yellow fogs, getting off 88E @ Naperville Rd (Freedom Dr) as I'm waiting to get onto 88W.

anyone here?

That's me :lol: I vary the exits I take depending on traffic. either Naperville Rd exit or Winfield.

And I spotted your white speed 3 on 88W before too.

I keep wanting to post my spotteds in here, but a lot of locals drive subies because the plant in town assembles the Legacys. I've seen OBP, DGM, and RBP ones around the Lafayette, IN area, but haven't seen anyone on these boards from the area. If any of those are you, I'm the one driving the DGM with a diy grill and silver badges.
It's cool; I'm with the band

• 2 weeks later...
I passed an 08 DGM legacy GT last monday on 94 headed up to Gurnee to look at different cars...it was my last legacy to spot while still driving one...traded my spec.b for an STi...I'm definitely more happy about it than sad but I will miss my leggy...

I passed an 08 DGM legacy GT last monday on 94 headed up to Gurnee to look at different cars...it was my last legacy to spot while still driving one...traded my spec.b for an STi...I'm definitely more happy about it than sad but I will miss my leggy...

you need to change your "car" title :lol:

pics and details would be nice

Stay Stock Stay Happy

you need to change your "car" title :lol:

pics and details would be nice

Yeah, sorry, my bad..should have included that right off the bat...lol Fixed the car title...here's the only pic that I have of it right now...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s227/ordiga/STi.jpg

Its a 2008 with the NAVI, BBS, Foglamp package, 25,000 miles...Under the hood is completely stock and untouched...that is until I got it. I put a Cobb stage 1 tune in the within 15 minutes of getting it off the dealer lot...lol Kinda debating now how far I want to go as far as mods...thinking a downpipe with stock cat back, intake (TBD), and then off to P&L to get tuned...

SPOTTED!!!! I literally ran into Bosco in person at the Chicago Auto show at the Subaru display :eek:

BTW, no Legacy GTs on display because Subaru just doesn't care about them ;)

the beautiful Legacy GT is selling so well they didn't have any left to show. :lol:

btw the Buick Regal GS was the best looking car there :wub: i may wait for that one.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I was there last Friday, it did look pretty sweet. Something seemed odd though as the car spun around and there was the large Buick grill.

I find it funny that GM mostly has to turn designing over to the Aussies in order to get people to say wow look at what they are doing.

Pontiac G8 = Holden Commodore/Calais

Chevy Aveo = Holden Barina

Chevy Colorado = Holden Colorado

Buick Regal = Holden Epica

That is all I really know of I am sure Diamler has a few euro cars around just don't really care about that company. This leaves Ford I have to say that other than the Focus there are no cars made from overseas from them. Want a real American car Go FORD!

I find it funny that GM mostly has to turn designing over to the Aussies in order to get people to say wow look at what they are doing.

Pontiac G8 = Holden Commodore/Calais

Chevy Aveo = Holden Barina

Chevy Colorado = Holden Colorado

Buick Regal = Holden Epica

Those were some big sellers for GM :rolleyes:

btw the new Regal is a rebadged Opel Insignia designed in Germany

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0905_2010_buick_regal_drive/index.html

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Actually Holden has first say in what is built then they hand it off the the sub companies. It goes Holden-Vauxhall-Opel.

looking at it that way you forgot to list GM first because after all Holden is a subsidiary of GM.

btw the new Buick Regal GS is hot no matter what it's DNA is

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Holden-Ltd-Company-History.html

Stay Stock Stay Happy

looking at it that way you forgot to list GM first because after all Holden is a subsidiary of GM.

btw the new Buick Regal GS is hot no matter what it's DNA is

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Holden-Ltd-Company-History.html

That used to be the case a few years back but the European GM companies now get the first say and most of the time it is Holden. I don't know why but ever since the Holden Monaro aka. Pontiac GTO it has been this way. Maybe because Holden had such sucess with their vehicals of the other companies. BTW the Holden Caprica is actually the Malibu! My badd.

Today, while I was working, I was traveling east on 394 just past hwy 100. An '05 LGT wagon, silver with tint traveling west on 394 went by. Too bad I was pre occupied with driving, or I would have taken a closer look. Only got a glance.

This past Tuesday I want to say. I was driving east on Minnehaha on the east side at McKnight. Went through the lite and saw a white LGT sedan. Was the '05 body style. Had pretty dark tint.

• 2 weeks later...