LegacyGT.com

2007 LGT MPG Display

The Average MPG dispaly on my '07 LGT is always dead-on accurate compared to hand calcuated MPG, every tank since I've owend the car :wub:.

No complaint, just wondering if this is par for the course for Subaru. I've owned several other vehicles and they were always 1 - 2 MPG off. This car is accurate to the tenth, unreal!

Is this common?

to the OP. what method do you use to confirm that yours is dead on if your hand calculating is off?

The number to compare to is the hand calculation (base). Dividing miles driven by fuel consumed at each fill-up is the most accurate way to determine fuel economy. I was just surprised that the roo is so accurate (or in agreement to the 0.1 MPG) with my hand calculations. I use the same pump, always let it click off and don't top it up beyond that.

...Just glad to see Subaru has an accurate MPG meter, this is something that eludes every other car manufaturer on planet earth (in my expereince).

No idea if accurate. However it showing average of 24MPG over the last 5000 miles with my wife driving 80 highway/20 city on ours with 120k. It typically drops 1-1.5MPG in the winter as she warms it up for 5-15minutes.

Archived