LegacyGT.com

A few questions about lowering

Webbiedutches

Hi I am planning on lowering my legacy and have found springs I think I'm going with the epic springs. Are they a good brand? Also will I need to buy a camber kit,control arms,camber bolts,anything like that? Or will I be able To get away with just buying the springs and not sacrifice ride comfort?

Epics are Eibach Pro-Kits re-branded (ask me how I know, Lol). They are designed to work with stock struts. I have over 30k miles on my wifes 08 5EAT runing KYB GR2's (KYB replacments for eth oOEM struts that they make for Subaru) and Epic springs. Konis are better, but overkill if you dont have the budget. On Epics the car will dial right back into factory alignment specs.

Epics are Eibach Pro-Kits re-branded (ask me how I know, Lol). They are designed to work with stock struts. I have over 30k miles on my wifes 08 5EAT runing KYB GR2's (KYB replacments for eth oOEM struts that they make for Subaru) and Epic springs. Konis are better, but overkill if you dont have the budget. On Epics the car will dial right back into factory alignment specs.

So epics can be ran with no alignment issues on stock struts? Awesome :cool:

No. Any adjustment to ride height will take the car out of alignment. I believe he's saying the drop is not so significant that it will max out the camber bolts.

That's what I meant.. Didn't word that very well apparently. Cause with my progress springs they said I would have needed camber plates. Don't really want to mess with that. Would definitely rather have some that can use factory camber adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You will need an alignment. But the car should dial back into factory specs on the alignment rack. My 08 5EAT does (and still does after over 30k on the KYB/Epic combo).

IMHO Pinks are not anywhere near worth the cost.

What's a good match with HD's

Archived