LegacyGT.com

DFW: Support Wally Wednesday Night Meet (Aug. 12th)

grimlin

Hey guys, just got word that Wally from Gillman Subaru SW in Houston is going to be in Frisco tomorrow night for a Subaru meeting. I'd like to invite EVERYONE out to The Westin (1549 Legacy Drive · Frisco, TX 75034) tomorrow night at 7pm to show support for Wally.

Wally has done a lot of great things for the community and now is the time to show him how much love we have for him in Dallas. I know many of you have never met Wally, so you have even more reason to come out tomorrow night. Anyone can call or email me for directions if you need.

CN: Come Support Wally!

Wednesday, August 12th 7:00pm

The Westin Stonebriar - 1549 Legacy Drive · Frisco, TX 75034

There's a subaru corporate meeting there today and tomorrow. The meeting is over at 7ish, and Wally wants to have as many subarus in the parking lot as possible to send a message to corporate that the enthusiast community is alive and well and that we respond to and appreciate people like wally.

every Thursday you have happy hour at Bull & Bear on Westheimer. Also you have the car shows which normally bring a few Subarus. Also you have the monthly autocross at Gulf Greyhound Park which gets a good number of Subies also.

think i wont be able to make it on thursday (at what time anyway?), but i'll try!

Also you have the car shows which normally bring a few Subarus.

umm.... not quite understand, do i need to bring some subi folks with me? where/when/what time pls?

Also you have the monthly autocross at Gulf Greyhound Park which gets a good number of Subies also.

love it! when/what time pls?!

thanks,

mark

think i wont be able to make it on thursday (at what time anyway?), but i'll try!

Happy Hour people start getting there around 7pm and they stay till they close sometimes.

umm.... not quite understand, do i need to bring some subi folks with me? where/when/what time pls?

We had a show this past Saturday, will be another big show in Austin on the 18th of next month.

love it! when/what time pls?!

First Sunday of each month, at Gulf Greyhound Park in Santa Fe.

thanks,

mark

Archived