LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

OBP Degadged with big mufflers driving in East Longmeadow, MA just after the fireworks ended tonight. Anyone on here?

could've been me. but i wouldnt think my mufflers are THAT big haha :lol: its just the SPT v2 CBE

haha ya i know they weren't huge, but big for me.. I have the megan racing quad tips. Anyway ya it prolly was you then, if i knew any street names around there I would say them but all I know is I was two cars back and there was crazy traffic. BTW if it was you, the car sounds real nice!
Will it Blend? That is the question!

blue wagon w/ custom grille, exhaust, and lowered turning into the track/race (in CT near RI boarder) on Sunday around 6pm. Honked and waved while sitting in the traffic jam 6 miles long/40 minutes

I was in the obp wagon w/ big yellow kayak

silver LGT with aftermarket wheels and OEM spoiler yesterday on Rt 20 in Waltham at the intersection of Rt 20 and Hammond St ....I pulled up next to you at the red light and waved. there was a wrx or sti behind you.

Spotted a silver LGT getting on the highway right by the quincy marriott at 7 tonight. I'm back in town, good times, going down to the marina tomorrow night in hopes of watching another great 'female's dressed sexy' parade hope the weather pans out.

05-06 obp lgt on I90 - with stock spoiler...you got on at framingham and i got off at newton/watertown, after the tolls...so i was right behind you for a good 10 miles. you were a white dude with a baby carriage in the back. oh i was in my wife's camry, if that means anything.

Saw two yesterday. One in Spencer, back road in the middle of nowhere off Rte49 Black LGT with black wheels with polished lip. Another blue Legacy with what looked like an 00-04 spoiler on it, which looked good and fit well, also had aftermarket mesh wheels, in Sturbridge Yankee spirits plaza.

white LGT wagon on rt108 moving towards Wakefield/Narragansett tonight at ~730PM in N.Kingston, RI. CT plates, roof rails. looked stock ans clean.

also, abp lgt sedan in Narraganset about 7pm. RI plates I think.

Edited by SubOperator

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

white LGT wagon on rt108 moving towards Wakefield/Narragansett tonight at ~730PM in N.Kingston, RI. CT plates, roof rails. looked stock ans clean.

also, abp lgt sedan in Narraganset about 7pm. RI plates I think.

That was me, was up visiting a friend at URI, I'm up there all school year too. Shes almost stock, have a tune, brake pads and tires done, definitely needs a wash too, but i had just come from NH with lots of dusty dirt roads.

The driver was male and I think the passenger was a female (blonde maybe).

If it was you, that was cool!! :)

damn, not me. i was solo. but if i had a blonde passenger that would have been cool too :spin: