LegacyGT.com

07 Spec Navi Screen out..??? anyone else?

05SilverScubie

Hey guys,

I have an 07 Spec and one day, my navi just randomly went out. When you first do a start up, you can see the back light flash on and off for a few seconds, then go blank, then the red backlight for the buttons under the navi screen blink in a certain order like reading out a code. Anyone else ever had this issue or know what it is? and if it would be covered by warrenty. I'm assuming it's the head unit under the seat, although, I have tapped the dash above the screen and it did come back at one point for a few days.....then gone for good.

Thanks for the help.....

without the under seat unit you should still see the agree to stuff on the screen and all the mpg gauge and programming feaures, if you don't the screen's broke. I would warranty it when you still have time, why mess with it when its under warranty.

kinda on topic... are there any pictures of the back of the nav unit? I tried searching... maybe wasn't looking up the right words... Isn't there an RCA jack back there for a backup camera?

Edit: found the answer shortly after digging deeper... DEFINITELY wasn't searching right :-\

and the short answer is YES

Archived