LegacyGT.com

Best bang for my tuning buck..

mkshuteme.com

I just got a 2005 legacy GT, and im already looking to boost up the Horsepower, and boost.

My friend has a Saab 9-5 aero and went through V-tune and got a little tunner. it got him from 250 to 305 HP!

Is there anything I can get like that? I'm already looking and small things like blow off valves and so on, but I'd like to try and ad another 50-100HP right off the bat. Is that even possible with my car? Thanks in advance to everyone!

I am on my third Subaru asked a lot of dumb questions and I still read non stop about every part I plan on buying or can think of. Moral of the story read everything you can about your topic of interest then ask your question. Find a used accessport would be the easiest way.

Btw I am from Rochester check out innovative tuning in buffalo those guys do amazing work. Also check out buffaloscooby.com

Do you want to tune this yourself?

Monitoring your system with RomRaider software and $10 'VAG-COM' cable. Make sure it's working properly before you throw even more money at it!!

Good places to start. Check the stickied thread above about logging using the vag-com cable and search other related threads. Definitely add to favorites the website http://www.romraider.com

Dude. Start reading. There's tons of information on this site.

+1

Archived