LegacyGT.com

rallitek valve springs

Has any of the n/a legacies on here got the rallitwk valve springs if so what us your opinion about them do they work good any noticeable difference and would you suggest in getting them? Reason I ask I did a Google search on n/a cams for my car and came upon a thread a couple years back about the cams and valve springs and even an ap that rallitek made available for us n/a cars

This was an attempt to appease the then crying foul N/A market with parts, parts they never bought or intended to buy to they pulled the plugs and sold the few sets at a loss simply to clear the stock. IF you can find a set of their heads for a build they are great!

You can still get the springs, retainers etc and use them on your heads. Ive inpsected a set of their heads well built and they port and polish them good quality. If you aren't planning boost save your money :0

Ok then yeah deff not planning now gotta start saving just found out my girlfriend is pregnant

Better think about getting a different car one that is safe and costs way less to maintain.

You. know. what. I. mean

http://blog.mdwholesale.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/How-to-fix-and-diagnose-the-oil-burning-problem-in-a-Toyota-Camry.jpg

Archived