LegacyGT.com

Anyone going XX Tuning this weekend?

STiSubie109

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey guys whats up i havent been on the forum in a while, im in the uconn car club and yes the show is definately APRIL 15, last year there were over 600 cars in attendance we literally couldnt fit anymore cars in the lot,(and that is a friggen huge lot) unfortunately last year my lgt was the only one in the show:( i hope that changes this time around.

hey guys whats up i havent been on the forum in a while, im in the uconn car club and yes the show is definately APRIL 15, last year there were over 600 cars in attendance we literally couldnt fit anymore cars in the lot,(and that is a friggen huge lot) unfortunately last year my lgt was the only one in the show:( i hope that changes this time around.

hey good to see ya...havnt seen you around since the Marcus dairy meet :eek:

definitely expect some more legacys to accompany you this year. We should get a velveted roped off section :lol:

ok here is the deal if you guys all want to park together than you absolutely have to all roll in together, there will not be a single empty space this year if it is anything like last years show.

so i strongly recommend meeting up somewhere nearby beforehand and going down together.

if you get a definite number of people going you can go on the uconncarclub.com website and preregister the group and they will have x number of spots reserved for the club and you will be eligible for the best club award and biggest club award.

any more questions just ask and ill do my best to help out.

hope to see alot of legacys there this year:icon_bigg

Let's get a list together, Im def in for this year. I was there last year but only for an hour or two

good idea,i'll start... everyone else cut paste.

1. lucas569

ya it's been a while... where you been?

btw u have pm sucka!

Archived