LegacyGT.com

Hey People! New here. Check it out.

Bg5SoCal

Hi,

Welcome to the site and glad you could join us. Nice looking BG. Where in SoCal are you located?

There’s lots of information on the site and Search is your friend. If you can't find something, locate the associated forum and post up your question(s), letting members know that you couldn't find it with your search criteria. Someone will get back to you.

And, just a reminder, you must have ten (10) posts to sell parts on, or participate in, any of this Site's Marketplace sub-forums.

All ten posts must be outside the Marketplace Forum (and all of its sub-forums), so please no posts or questions in a seller or vendor thread, nor any posts as Want to Buy (WTB) / Want to Trade (WTT) threads, or For Sale threads.

If you haven't already, recommend you browse on over to the New Member Introductions thread and post-up your information and let other members get to know you.

Again, welcome to the site and any questions, please PM me or one of the other moderators.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Thanks. To all. Yea i couldnt edit the pic. but i was just taking a deep breath for pumping surf...lol....ill be posting more pics later. And ill also post my oem tail lamps and headlights for sale.. along with all the hatch panels. interested let me know..i got the oem wheels too ill be selling.

• 5 weeks later...

Lol...I'll post new pics. Just lemme get some body work done...I think I'll drop the front about an inch more. And put the eyelid grill that I have sitting in the garage..

By the way anyone interested in OEM center tail light, grill, or trunk panels, or wheels?

IT shoots out condensated smoke...like water condensated =... it runs stronggg still...idk may be a bad plug on cyl 3...but it keeps overheating....may be water pump? changed the thermostat....but it seems like water pump not doing its job....when it over heats..i turn on ac and it cools down...sometimes it wont..and i cheked the fans and they are turning on fine...so im getting frustrated.... i bled the system through the top bleeding screw...but it still over heats....is it time for a blue devil bottle,,,,?

What's a blue devil bottle?

Well, i don't think one bad spark plug would cause all that. It could be the water pump, get it checked out, but these 2.5's are known to have bad head gaskets :(

And you gotta put the heat on high, that will pull the heat away from the motor

Archived