LegacyGT.com

Spec B Axle Dimensions

bnguyenbb6

I'm hoping to have DSS make me a set of rear axles for my build and I'm looking for Spec B axle dimensions(shaft length, total length, CV/spline etc). If anyone has them and/or pics of Spec B rear axles, it would be greatly(GREATLY appreciated). Hopefully they can build nice, much stronger alternative to the ~$600 OEM axles. Thanks in advance for any help.

Bump. DSS needs the measurement from the edge of the diff seal to the back of the inner race on the wheel bearing(where the cv touches the race). Willing to PayPal anyone with an r180 or spec b axles for ther time and a definite measurement.

DSS may already make a set I think they are like 750 worth checking into I think they listed as 01 impreza so they can use r180 diff thinking like 750 i was planning to research this but I know lots of those guys use spec b rear axles in some of the conversions///worth checking but besides that i have a set of spec b axles on the way too so I will measure if black hole has not done it first. Blackhole any chance you bought the burned out spec b from the auction?

I have a set of spec b axles if you describe the measurements you want taken I will get them Assuming you let me know before they are installed on my car.

I assume they would need to be exact same length as stock axles in every aspect speed señor pickup location etc ... Except with r180 outer joint to fit in different rear end.

Thanks,

Anthony

Looks like 31.5" total length 23.75" dust shield to shield and 24splines on the wheel side the 24 is questionable but I think it's right I counted in a hurry and counted the peaks not the valley wich I am assuming is the correct way to count.

Let me know if want me to check something else

Have any results from the 3071? What size housings do you have?

Thanks a bunch! I should be putting an order in soon.

I don't have any real dynos but my road dyno reads ~350whp/330wtq @ 20psi on 93. Its an ATP3071 so it has a .70 a/r. Its the perfect turbo for my set up. I'll PM you so I don't clutter the thread.

Archived