GT Owners: Auto or Manual?

Auto or Maunal  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Auto or Maunal

• Auto
    • 5MT
    • 6MT (Spec B)
    • I didn't get a GT

when i bought my 09LGT, they searched dealerships from texas to new york and only found 3 5MTs, they had to ship one from Indiana to Kentucky for me :D the only downside was my color choice was limited :(

5MT. Before this car I had 3 autos and 1 manual. I learned on a manual, and I've always wanted one, just rarely had the chance. I held out buying my LGT until there was a manual at the dealership (they ended up finding one from out of state and bringing it here for me).

Personally, I'm bored of automatic transmissions.

And I always like it when I'm in traffic so then I can practice setting off without jerking or stalling. (it happens)

I like also like the manuals because I feel like I'm doing the driving. To some that's not important, but to me, it is.

Plus, manuals are cheaper, and more economical.

I'd love a 6 speed manual, but I can't complain about my 5 speed.. I mean the sixth gear is nice for when you're on the highway, but in the city, it doesn't work. You have to shift up/down to often.

I went with the 5mt ...im 22 and i wanted something fun to drive. an auto deff isnt as fun as pushing your 5mt threw the gears. Makes me feel like im a bigger part of the car. not just romping on the gas pedal

you put it better than I could ever have :)

Guest heightsgtltd

I sees what you are doing Nemo ;)

However, I wonder whether the number of 5mt owners is skewed on here due to the nature of the site

I sees what you are doing Nemo ;)

However, I wonder whether the number of 5mt owners is skewed on here due to the nature of the site

;):lol:

It's absolutely skewed. No biggie, though. Considering how many members are on here and how many people actually voted, I'll bet the numbers start to even out.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Archived