LegacyGT.com

come in if you are N/A

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, brand new '06 2.5i Sedan. It had 9 miles when I test drove it in December, around 600 now. This is my winter "beater." It's interesting to read about the GT mods being performed here, but I bought a N/A because I WANTED a N/A car!

ReedZ

Principal Oboist

Yo! Admittedly, with some turbo parts....
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

*raises hand*

"Present"

I guess we can't really brag a whole lot about our N/A's.

I will say this, this is hands down the strongest 4 I've ever owned.

I can see why they likes strapping turbo's to them.

ehhhh, ok?! it's a stong 4 in a GC8 or even a BD but it doesn't do shit for an BE since they weight eleven billion tons! :lol:

Kenda:dm:

i have a 2.5i NA as well

i have a coworker who converted his imreza into a turbo, and based off the NA's engine code he's assuming that a majority of the compenents he used in his turbo conversion would be compatible with our engines as well. still researching this however.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

N/A here. I think I'm one of the only truly active 05 N/A owners on this board. Quit thinking about how slow your cars are and start contributing to this damn site! :lol:

Edit: I guess it's not obvious from the username and my sig. that I have an NA huh?

N/A here. I think I'm one of the only truly active 05 N/A owners on this board. Quit thinking about how slow your cars are and start contributing to this damn site! :lol:

Edit: I guess it's not obvious from the username and my sig. that I have an NA huh?

oooh@!!! so thats what you meant!!! i thought u meant "North American Legacy"

haha j/k :lol::lol:

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

well it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Hahaha. SO true. I drive my slow car so fast, that now everyone that ever rides w/ me thinks my car is fast! Even I'm starting to believe the lies. Maybe our cars are under rated and we are faster than we think guys....:lol:

what turbo parts? does it help?

Check the pseudo-sig...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The LGT rear sway bar (17mm replacing LOB 15mm) is a definite plus.

The LGT cans are cosmetic. Same mufflers, near as I can tell, just different tips.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

NA Forester present. I'm fairly new to this board, and I'm hungering for a new Legacy GT for the turbo, but in the meantime I LOVE MY NA FORESTER. It's a MT, and I've done some intake mods, and it is a hoot to drive!!! I love pushing the rear end around (the good thing about the raised suspension, you can break it loose easier and play with the AWD).

Same underpinnings as an RS, maybe a little heavier, just won't handle like one because it's so tall. But I've got the balls to kick the rear end out on a wet entry-ramp at 50 mph! And I love jumping past ricers at stop lights. Poor things gettin' outrun by a wagon!

Actually, I've thought about posting on here to see if there are any other Forester owners who drive them like they're actually a race car. I mean, I drive the crap out of mine, it pulls HARD right to the redline (and sometimes beyond), it really feels quick.

ANY OTHER FORESTER WILDCATS out there?

Yeah, I have an 05 legacy 2.5i ltd wagon. Wanted the GT, of course, though since my parents were paying, and this is what they would buy...it's not bad for a first car, so I really can't complain...once I'm fully independent, it will time to move on to something more interesting. For now though, I'm quite happy with my car.

ehhhh, ok?! it's a stong 4 in a GC8 or even a BD but it doesn't do shit for an BE since they weight eleven billion tons! :lol:

Kenda:dm:

rofl.. yeah but see, I'm a man, I'm really good at blocking out reality and lippy chics. ;)

hehehe :)

Yeah, I have an 05 legacy 2.5i ltd wagon. Wanted the GT, of course, though since my parents were paying, and this is what they would buy...it's not bad for a first car, so I really can't complain...once I'm fully independent, it will time to move on to something more interesting. For now though, I'm quite happy with my car.

same here basically with me. my first brand NEW car my parents bought me. how many miles you got so far?

Archived