LegacyGT.com

Ebay s204 Lip...Is this price right??

I know its only a piece of polyurethane, but is this price too good to be true? All the threads on this lip are years old and the prices were high, anyone touch one of these recently??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-IMPREZA-STI-URETHANE-FRONT-PU-LIP-V-LIMITED-S204-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem33669bb0dfQQitemZ220764811487QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_6960wt_958

Switch to the drive thru :lol:

Well then I risk curbing the wheels. You should see the local drive-thru's, they are literally 10ft wide with 45* turns in them. It's like rock crawling in there.

What sort of fitment issues do you run into with this lip? I am in need of something that will help level out my car with the spats.

I have two gaps where the front bumper goes up. Which you only see if your eye level with it. Also had to trim about a 1.5" off each end where the wheel well is.

I had the ChargeSpeed Replica on my 08/09. Had no luck with that. I had 2 of the S204 WRX lip, fits great.

Def was looking for spoilers an lips LOl I already bought your spoiler now onto the lip you did this ?? :)

Def was looking for spoilers an lips LOl I already bought your spoiler now onto the lip you did this ?? :)

I am "lipless" right now. Might wait for RavSpec and see their lip. I want something that is "made" for my car.

Archived