LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Saw a BSM 4th gen with a rear lip spoiler sitting at the light on New rd. waiting to cross Rt1 around 5:45 pm today (Kendall Park/Monmouth junction). Looked like he/she had an aftermarket exhaust, but I was a good 10 cars farther down the line, so I only caught a glimpse.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you based out of? Sounds like people come from all over to get innovative work done. I had them fix my blown turbo and do the timing.

Rome/Utica. The other guy may have been an out of towner though, never seen that car before.

spotted a white 5th gen GT going north on RT 20 in paterson around 620pm. I don't think you're on this forum.

Also spotted a silver 4th gen GT in dumont around 645pm (I've seen you a few times in the area)

• 2 weeks later...
Drove behind a SWP 05-07 LGT with a winged trunk (stock overall) on the way back from the gym yesterday. Rt27, heading from Princeton to New Brunswick. Slightly older gentleman - don't think he's on this forum.

Drove behind a SWP 05-07 LGT with a winged trunk (stock overall) on the way back from the gym yesterday. Rt27, heading from Princeton to New Brunswick. Slightly older gentleman - don't think he's on this forum.

gunna be passing through Princeton tomorrow around 4:30-5 in a SWP lowered... crash into me if you spot me! honking is for civics... :lol:

DGM or QSM 07+ 4th gen, de-badged trunk, black mesh grill on 7 today going onto federal road in danbury. you decided you didn't wanna wait like everyone else to the exit so you pulled to the left lane, zoomed up about a quarter mile then cut back in across solid lines. i know you're super important, but you drive like a dickhead. Edited by thisheregirafFe
i can put anything i want down here?!

Just saw a real badass looking and sounding blue legacy wagon at the Walmart on Blair mill road in willow grove. It was lowered with a carbon fiber hood and a nice mean sounding exhaust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Although I didn't spot it, my fiance spotted 20LEGGY10's 5th gen on rt 80 this morning. She noticed a "cyan blue GT" (as she says) going down rt 80 in the morning. She can spot out GT's all the time now haha

Although I didn't spot it, my fiance spotted 20LEGGY10's 5th gen on rt 80 this morning. She noticed a "cyan blue GT" (as she says) going down rt 80 in the morning. She can spot out GT's all the time now haha

haha thats my daily route everyday