LegacyGT.com

Legacy stablemate???

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
an '03 VW jetta TDI GLS. She's about to get a little dressed up.....going to put a GLI front lip on the bumper and replace the stock antenna with a stubby.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Well, I am working on that... I have the 05 Leg GTL (does that look too much like a VW name?), and my wife drives an 04 Saturn VUE V6 AWD (also silver, what can I say we like the color). I am picking up a new Triumph Speed triple in a mater of days (birthday present to myself) in black, and I plan on getting back into an Impreza WRX STI soon... next year of so! I had an 04 that was just to much of a beating in daily commuter traffic on bad Texas roads , but now that we have moved to New Jersey where there are nice smooth toll roads and we are both making better money I would love to have a fun car for the weekends!

Damn you people and your motorcycles.....want one bad but I"m waiting for the kids to get older.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived