LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Spotted Thread:

lookslikeanevo

ill start it off...ya right who am i kidding...i doubt any of these guys are on here

but ya today spotted black lgt with Rear lip spoiler, Custom quad tip exhaust, front and rear spats, Rims with red lugs, makeshift front lip...lowered with cleared headlights

I was dropping off my girl at work...and threw up the Shaka...very nice car...:wub:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

WASSUPPPP!! Ok,..at least I dont have to throw shakas to STIs all the time with no reply,...2nd Legacy owner to give props!!

Nice car too,..you got coilovers by chance cause I like the stance,..

and the makeshift front lip is,..you guessed it,..the Do it Yourself one! HA!! Works great for <$20,....

Noice!!!! i am so glad that youare on the boards hahah....cus i am extremely bored with my car here...:lol: and on top of that i cracked my RBS front lip the other day...so yay...

i need to get safety check ...like asap....any tips?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

Noice!!!! i am so glad that youare on the boards hahah....cus i am extremely bored with my car here...:lol: and on top of that i cracked my RBS front lip the other day...so yay...

i need to get safety check ...like asap....any tips?

Try browsing and asking on Forumshawaii.. Maybe someone will PM you an answer as no one wants their secret place to lose their license.

I would try like an speed shop (Vakamon?--never tried myself)O or body shop (airport - Mapunapuna area) for sources as they are probably less strict. Gas stations will always give you hassles..

Good luck

Kevin

btw u guys ever see DOG the bounty hunter around? lol

ya...my sister goes to the same high school as his daughter, but he gets spotted in the mall every so often

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived