Weather: clear

Car:2006,Subaru Legacy GT Spec B

Tuner:Dave @ Cryotune Performance

Dyno Info: Dyno Dynamics AWD 450DS Dual Retard

Transmission: 5speed,

Gear: 3rd

Peak Horse Power at RPM: 354.6 HP @ 5200rpms

Peak Torque at RPM: 439ft tq @ 3900rpms

Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: Stock hp is 180-200,The other graph is a Stage 2 E85 Graph. That was 251hp and 300tq.

Target Boost: 23.8psi taper to 20 at redline.

Target AFR: 12.0-12.2

SAE Correction factor: 1.15

Fuel: E85

Engine/Power Modifications: K&N hot air intake, XO2 FMIC kit, FPHTA68 7cm, catless Downpipe, Catless uppipe, Stock catback,Grimmspeed EBCS,DW850 Injectors.Walbro 255lph fuel pump.

Driveline Modifications: Clutchmasters FX300, WRX Flywheel conversion,TSK3 Tranquil snout kit.

Suspension Modifications: Stock 18inch rims and Spec b Inverted bilstien suspension. Aluminium Control arms.

I was up at the boostcreeps shop and decided to toss the car on the dyno for grins since the last time to directly compare it against my stage 2 E-85 tune. Only change between the lower power graph and the higher power graph are the FPHTA68 7cm, grimmspeed ebcs and Tuning.

I figure it was worth the investment....;)

Dave

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=143507&d=1362117658

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=143778&d=1362361108

DaveBStage2E85vshta68E85small.thumb.jpg.ab25c80ad6586e20231e7d6049a06b51.jpg

davescarpasture1.thumb.jpg.4609ecaa9a1ffb37d61400e1b5ecaaf3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I am able to get away with the stock map sensor up here since the ecu references absolute pressure minus baro pressure when logging with the MRP corrected value. *ex 37psig - 12.2 baro = 24.8 psig*

The car looks and sounds very timid until i floor it. Other than fmic and cross drilled front rotors it appears as if its just slight modified cosmetically *ie cleared headlights, modded grill etc*

I am slightly worried about the trans but i drive it with respect and dont beat on the gearbox. I rarely shift fast and never launch unless im at the track.

Thanks for the comments, its a fun DD and test mule.

Ill try and add a picture to the first post.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Well, if you are making those numbers with the stock catback, then maybe I'll stick with mine too. I am really wanting a quiet car but more power. I won't be looking for anything near the power you've got. Looking forward to pics :)

First post updated with a pic as well as tossed one in this post as well.

FX300 is holding up like a champ, Only way I would have a video of a pull is at the track or on the dyno unfortunently..:)

Dave

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=143784&d=1362362822

635868339_Davescarparkinggarage1small.jpg.92c1692159590b23153b4863e7ee4741.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The goal of this car was to be a quiet, powerful daily driver with the occasional 1320 runs. I have yet to get to the track since having a clutch that will hold up but am hoping for 110-112mph traps at about 6k elevation *bandimere speedway*

The last time i weighed in at the track it weighs 3550 with me in it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The goal of this car was to be a quiet, powerful daily driver with the occasional 1320 runs. I have yet to get to the track since having a clutch that will hold up but am hoping for 110-112mph traps at about 6k elevation *bandimere speedway*

The last time i weighed in at the track it weighs 3550 with me in it.

Dave

Sounds identical to what I'm trying to do with mine as well... I do the strip 2-3 times a year and outside of that just fun on back roads...

My pig weighs over 3500 withoiut me in it :mad:

I didnt realize my car was a pig until a buddy of mine weighed his unlimited 05 lgt at the track, it was around 3200 if im not mistaken. I knew they were lighter but didnt expect that much of a difference.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didnt realize my car was a pig until a buddy of mine weighed his unlimited 05 lgt at the track, it was around 3200 if im not mistaken. I knew they were lighter but didnt expect that much of a difference.

Dave

3235 pounds at the track, spare removed, fuel light on. Funny thing is, Dave, that I ended up with about the lightest variant of Mustang now too. I was at a meet and guys were talking about how much of a pig those cars are (truly).. everybody that had been on the scale at Bandimere was 3550-3750lbs. Mine weighs in at 3445 pounds. Shelby package and a lot of aftermarket parts help. ;)

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived