LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

What's everyone up to this weekend? Anyone going to stop by Cars and coffee tomorrow?

I'll be stopping by around 830, then heading out to swap in my new brake pads...hopefully I can clean out my garage and make a bit more room so I can do the swap in there.

:yeahthat:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have some blown front struts they wouldn't mind donating to me? I feel bad cutting into my perfectly good front struts to install these koni's... 58k miles on these.

58k isn't a bad place to be cutting them open, they've had a good run at that mileage. Unless you're looking into limiting possible downtime, I say cut away.

Heat - bring the heat. Apply liberal amounts of PBB - allow to soak, then use a plumbers propane torch to heat those bits.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Heat - bring the heat. Apply liberal amounts of PBB - allow to soak, then use a plumbers propane torch to heat those bits.

^ This, you have to remember what those parts have been exposed to. Applying heat will loosen up and make things more manageable. It's sort of like warming up and stretching your muscles before a run or workout.

^ must be why my run/workout is so sucky... :lol: Give me a call when you have a moment Rich - after tomorrow is fine ;).
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Yeah... I found a few records from New York in the paperwork that the PO gave me, which would explain why there's more rust underneath than I was expecting for a 7 year old car with only 58k miles, though it's been registered in Georgia its whole life. Now to find a propane torch.. Edited by uncle humjaba

^ must be why my run/workout is so sucky... :lol: Give me a call when you have a moment Rich - after tomorrow is fine ;).

Haha, muscle fibers and metallurgy aren't so completely different, except for the obvious.

Done and done senor.

Just wanted to get the word out that Import Alliance Spring car meet will be held at Atlanta Motor Speedway on April 21st. Here is a Facebook link to hook you up with more information. https://www.facebook.com/events/407287809345902/?ref=14

:cool:

I'll be driving with a couple guys from the forums- "Cobb" and "Wonder_boy"

It would also be cool to have a bunch of Legacy's at the meet and represent strong

thanks!:spin: