LegacyGT.com

armrest extension from cheammotors.co.uk

bashopoem

Yesterday I placed an order for a black EDM Dual Console Box [part # J2010AG000JC] from Cheam Motors, the one with the additional storage. Today, I received this email:

Dear Mr Tonay,

Your console is £76.00 inc freight. This is a special price for My customers across the pond.

Best regards,

Jim Childs

Parts Manager

Cheam Motors Subaru

That is only $134 shipped! Wow! Who knew Brits were such awesome dealmakers?! :icon_bigg

http://www.cheammotors.co.uk/images/j2010ag000jc.jpg

Mine should be here any day now, it has taken longer than expected, considering I got my AVO gauge pod from Japan in 5 days. I think it's worth the wait though. It does match, i've seen one in person and you do use your existing lid.

Well it's been a good week...first the AVO pod (finally could install the VEI boost gauge) and I just got the EDM console box. 10 minutes and it was in! Simple install, now why isn't it at least an option over here?

My OB XT came with USDM armrest extension from the factory. The lid has a release lever at the front. It looks like the std OEM lid might not have this lever. Do I need a different lid to install the EDM dual console box? Not sure if the USDM armrest extension comes with it's own lid and whether it will fit the EDM box.

Archived