LegacyGT.com

official Tri-state "get back to work" thread

THE RZA

So I figured we all do it, we browse and post here while we're bored at work, and it seems like most of the threads here get filled up with banter and B.S. with members, so we can use this now for our b.s. banter and flamethrower :lol: (specifically mike, j.r., and john)

So....J.R. your car is slow :lol::lol:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most people are just oblivious to their surroundings....to many times have I seen cops/ambulances/fire trucks come and people just sit there. The best was the other day when I was coming out of a walmart parking lot.

Some lady was kind of parked on the side in front of walmart, in what seemed to be waiting for someone, because no one was crossing in front of her. So i decide to go around her.

All of a sudden she takes off as I start to pass her, and give me the nastiest look....I was like WTF are you doing!?!?!? As she speeds up and doesnt let me back into the normal lane.

Instead of just letting me get back to where she already should have been driving, she was pretty much forcing me to stay next to her....what a bitch!

Archived