LegacyGT.com

Exhaust

Justin1R

So Im looking to buy in exhaust for the ride and wanted some input from folks who already have one or heard some different types. I have a up and down pipe on the car already and wanted a more aggressive sound coming out the back without being super loud and a lot of droning on the highway. I listen to all the clips posted in the exhaust thread already and im leaning towards getting a turbo xs or hks exhaust. I see there are some cheaper options on ebay and other sites selling different stuff. What is Northwest opinion?

I have magnaflow mufflers and tips and in my totally unbiased opinion my exhaust sounds incredible. Magnaflow CBE's are pretty spendy but I had a custom 2.5" CBE put in by an exhaust shop (2.5" SS plus the mufflers and tips) and it was $540 for everything. Might be worth looking into what a shop would charge.

I have magnaflow mufflers and tips and in my totally unbiased opinion my exhaust sounds incredible. Magnaflow CBE's are pretty spendy but I had a custom 2.5" CBE put in by an exhaust shop (2.5" SS plus the mufflers and tips) and it was $540 for everything. Might be worth looking into what a shop would charge.

Which exhaust shop did you go to? Some members have said Dan Fast, but there must be other reputable shops...

I suggest the OP host a BBQ(all food and drinks provided) and invite all the LGT owners with aftermarket exhaust for him to listen and judge.

LGT with stock exhaust can just stay home.

Prius drivers, don't even think of parking within a 2 block radius! :lol:

I have enough drama for now.....

Which exhaust shop did you go to? Some members have said Dan Fast, but there must be other reputable shops...

Todd's Complete Exhaust here in McMinnville. It's about an hour SW of Portland... so not exactly close to anyone in the Seattle area ha.

jason@ Nameless recommended the 4inch sizing for an aggressive tone at WOT, which I bought.. Why are you selling yours??

selling my car, bringing it back to stock, exhaust is the last thing i have to sell

Archived