LegacyGT.com

Anyone in SoCal who has installed JDM headunit... halp?

Longitude

I am a dunce with electricals much less car audio, and also given that I already carved up my shifter trim just trying in the past to pry it apart, I would like to defer an audio install to someone more experienced with this in this car. Will discuss compensation for the work of course.

My car 05 LGT stock audio.

Want installed (already in possession): used JDM double din unit with harness, JDM hazard button, etc from previous owner, and a double din headunit.

I really am fed up with my car lacking integrated Bluetooth, so had to source these items.

Please let me know if you or someone to recommend to geter done. Thanks much in advance. Long

as far as i know, if you have dual climate AC, you cannot replace the stock HU because they're wired together.

however, if you don't have dual climate but manual AC, you can use the stuffs you have

Yea youre incorrect. Its been done. I just need it done.

cool, works for me. All we would need is like less than an hour, barring how good your soldering skills/or bplug skills are. you have the complete wiring harness right? that will make it a lot easier.

Just let me know, I am always in Chula Vista or Mission Beach, so I'm everywhere

-James

Archived