LegacyGT.com

Have around $10K to buy a second DD. What get?

My dad just got a new job that's about 60 miles from home. Right now he drives a Ford Escape that has like 130k miles and is having exponentially more issues. He loves the car and wants to keep it and needs a second reliable/ fun commuter. He is 6'4" so it'll need to be something he'll be comfortable in. He told me to find him a car. He said he wants to spend 10K but I could probably get him to spend a bit more. GIVE YOUR OPINIONS, PLS! :)

I got my '05 2.5i Legacy Wagon 5mt with leather and a sunroof and only 44k miles on the clock for $11.5k.

It's plenty big for me at 6'1", fits a ton of sh!t when I need it to, looks sexy, has enough pep with the 5mt that I enjoy driving it, gets 30mpg highway, has AWD, and is just about the best looking car I've ever seen.

But a Honda Accord would work too...

I picked up a 99 Accord for 2,200$ and its awesome it gets me about 28-30mpg so I vote for what was said above a 05-07 accord you cant go wrong esp with a long commute
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

better off with camry than accord... i have a thousand reasons why...

2005-2006 Honda Accord. Comfortable for taller people and it'll get 30-35 on the highway.

o'rly?

I'm 6'7 300lbs and I fit fine in my 05.

ill have to find a pic of him trying to sit in my car but i dont know weight wise what he is...i think over 300 though.How much over 300, i dont know. but i guess not many people are his size...

This is the only pic i have of him on my phone while he was playing ping pong lol

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z314/imprezsing04/IMG01523-20110125-1855.jpg

Archived