LegacyGT.com

What struts and top hats would work?

so i just purchased a 97 lgt wagon and am looking at getting some pinks off of a 05 lgt, they where originally off of a 08 wrx. so if i purchased struts from a 02-07 wrx or a 04 sti that would work? or are the pinks from those models different from what i would get from previous year wrx's? im new to the older legacies so any advice would be much appreciated.

I see you have only 8 posts. Don't let it bother you that there are a few members here who get personally offended when you ask a question that has already been asked. If you have a question just post it. That's why this forum was created. On the the other hand, there is a ton of info on here. Any issue you have has probably been covered. And the stickies are very useful.

...when you ask a question that has already been asked. If you have a question just post it.

the whole reason behind a stickied FAQ (frequently asked questions) thread is to keep the forum from getting consistantly clogged with the same frequently asked questions over and over and over............:spin:

I read the sticky i was more interested in figuring out how or even if the pinks from a 08 wrx would be able to mount on a gen. 2 legacy, which i found out will not. just came across a good price and thought maybe they would work. but thanks for the feedback. im going 04 sti

Archived