LegacyGT.com

SE Rules!

subyluvr2212

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
[quote name='eavr4']May I join? Am from Singapore EA[/quote] Haha, they mean South East USA. They need to make an Asia section, not just Japan! We need some love for the non-Japanese like myself! :-D Anyways, welcome to the forums eavr4. Please post pictures of your car! I'd also love to hear how it sounds especially with that blowoff valve of yours!
-ben

[quote name='axis008'][quote name='eavr4']May I join? Am from Singapore EA[/quote] Haha, they mean South East USA. They need to make an Asia section, not just Japan! We need some love for the non-Japanese like myself! :-D Anyways, welcome to the forums eavr4. Please post pictures of your car! I'd also love to hear how it sounds especially with that blowoff valve of yours![/quote] Yeah...need extention to incl. South East Asia, we have a number of GT owners here as well. Well am not sure how to post the pics here but I do have webshots at [url]http://community.webshots.com/user/eavr4[/url] EA

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='waflowers']Me, me. I'm here. OK, my campaigning for a SE forum worked. WHOOT! Now I wanna petition to be a moderator just like my hero Opie. ;)[/quote] Look what your hero picked up last night :D [img]http://www.subaruchallenge.com/Wills/Photos/LegGT.JPG[/img] How've ya been?

Sweet looking ride! Where's the rear spoiler? I've been working far too hard for far too long. That's why you never see me at the Tampa Subaru dinners or the autocross events anymore. But I've decided to heck with that; I want a life again even if I have more work to do than I have time to do it. My customers will just have to live with it. I've decided that I want something edgier than a new Legacy GT. There's a thread I started in "Other Cars" where I'm thinking out loud. I haven't decided on what I want yet -- I'm wandering all over the map -- but it might be interesting to read. So other than trading up to a wolf in sheep's clothing (who would guess that that sweet looking ride has 250/250 under the hood?) how are you?

I'm good, as is the wife and family. Work is a whole different story but luckily for me I have a wife that is very supportive, both emotionally and financially. I'm officially on a leave of absence from work...in the meantime weighing my options, looking for new opportunities :D I didn't get the wing because I just really didn't like it...I love the low deck STi wing that is shown on the Subaru of Japan site, but alas...it's not availible here, what's a guy to do? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
I also just found this site. My wife owns an 01 Outback Wagon and I have an 02 Impreza TS Wagon (more or less). (Un)fortunately I took a drive in the new 05 GT Wagon and :D You guys might be seeing more of me on here. Wayner

Archived