LegacyGT.com

Subaru bucks - what to do with them?

Hi all,

Sold the Leggy but still have $500 (!) in Subaru Bucks. They seem to be non transferrable so I was interested in getting peoples takes. Here on my options as far as I'm concerned:

1. Use it at FredBeans to pick-up like $500 in generic stuff like redline gear and trans fluids, power steering fluids, oils to use in my other cars (I could easily use $300-400 like this, if not more).

2. Sell them on here - not sure how someone else would use them.

3. Buy a desirable ~$500 product at fred beans and then sell it on here for like $350?

Thoughts welcome!

FBP sells lots of parts. See if they will let you use them to buy something for your Civic.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Civic is gone....now have a 01 BMW M5 in the garage and a '08 BMW 535xi wagon.

Well. Those are downgrades from an LGT and a Civic SI. :lol:

Id just stock up on fluids and maintenance items.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Who wants $50 billet oil caps? I got 10! :) (just kidding people)

Ok, I'm actually going to contact FB and see if they can get me a Cobb Accessport for my wife's 535xi....gives about 80 crank hp and 100 crank torque....

If so, I think we found ourselves a winner :)

If not, I'll consider helping a member out by getting maybe a $300-400 part and selling to them at a discount, and then using the remainder on redline fluids.

you can contact FB online and submit your bucks. You then mail the bucks to them. Once they see they are real, they will give you a coupon code as "credit" to their store.

Then you sell that coupon code to me for $350. Done.

This is all listed on their site on the subaru bucks page.

you can contact FB online and submit your bucks. You then mail the bucks to them. Once they see they are real, they will give you a coupon code as "credit" to their store.

Then you sell that coupon code to me for $350. Done.

This is all listed on their site on the subaru bucks page.

This is actually the best advice. Except for the who to sell it to and for how much part. :lol:

Archived