LegacyGT.com

FS MD: White 05 LGT, Manual, black cloth, coilovers - 103k mi

Riot

Price is $10K - Download the Carfax .pdf

Hey guys - need to sell my GT, car has been awesome and Subaru has been good to me, but its time to move on. I've had no accidents in this car, I don't think the previous owners have (bought the car from a guy on here), but will get a carfax to prove that (I was wrong, previous owner reported an accident). Car has touch paint applied on the rear bumper and on the passenger side door - I have no idea what happened, the previous owner didn't tell me about it.

Car is manual, Satin white pearl w/ black cloth interior, 6 disc, 50% tint. I'm keeping the RaceComp Engineering Tarmac 1's on the car (custom KW Variant 2 coilovers). It also has a Cyber R rear spoiler (like this car: http://images.andale.com/f2/105/118/16417303/2007/8/3/cyber_r.jpg ).

Mechanically the car has been sound, I had problems with the rear wheel bearings which are a known problem and have been replaced by the dealership.

Right now the car is at Andrewtech Automotive getting some things done:

105,000 mi service (timing belt, fluids etc.)

Alignment

Brake pads, rotors resurfaced

Fixing broken wheel stud

I will have current pix available once I get it back and washed.

I also have a Helix Downpipe mated to a Fujitsubo Super Legalis R catback - I'm planning to sell this separate, but if you want it with the car we can work that out. Also have a set of white JDM aero spats (not included) and an ARC hoodscoop extender (not included).

Send me a PM if you're interested in the car or parts.

Posted the car on NASIOC too. Anyone interested in pix, I will get that taken care of as soon as its back from service. For now all I have is this one (Advans not included):

http://riotdropbox.s3.amazonaws.com/lgt.jpg

^ As soon as I get it back from service I will clean it and take pix - spoke to the mechanics, looks like Tuesday evening I can have it back. They have done the alignment already, working on plugs and timing belt now, breaks and broken stud on Monday.

Archived