LegacyGT.com

Dexter (showtime original series)

BDII

Does anyone else watch it?

I just got Season 1 and i'm almost through it.

This, Entourage and House are probably the 3 best shows on TV IMHO.

I watched the pilot and thought it was ok.... then watched the next episode and I have been hooked ever since.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Does anyone else watch it?

I just got Season 1 and i'm almost through it.

This, Entourage and House are probably the 3 best shows on TV IMHO.

I watched the pilot and thought it was ok.... then watched the next episode and I have been hooked ever since.

I believe that this show is now on a major network (abc, nbc, not fox though)...

I have showtime and I watched part of an episode and thought it was pretty cool... but I then saw the show on one of the major networks during primetime. It is the same show... about a serial killer that is a forensics expert. I would think it would be much better as an R rated show... but... I'm sure the network saw huge potential and payed top $$ for the rights to it!

How is the 1st season? You're watching it on DVD, right?

-Mark

I heard Entourage got pushed back to the fall because of the writer's strike. It sounds kind of lame how they're gonna start it up (if what I heard is accurate)
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Dexter is an amazing show. I just finished the first season, what a crazy ending! Can't wait to watch season 2... downloading it as we speak. and taking down to NH with me when i visit the folks. BDII, i'll chop Dexter next to him for ya.

So will Dexter be Justified :confused:

Whats the world coming to, a show about a serial killer :nono:

But he takes out the garbage - if you know what I mean.:p

I just started watching this season on CBS. So far I like it. I will have to pick up the first two seasons on DVD.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

But he takes out the garage - if you know what I mean.:p

I just started watching this season on CBS. So far I like it. I will have to pick up the first two seasons on DVD.

only season one is out :p

reading pwns you :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

only season one is out :p

reading pwns you :lol:

Reading and Writing pwns me.

"He takes out the garage". What the hell does that mean. :p I meant garbage.

Maybe is should not be on here when at work and my boss is 10 feet away.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 6 months later...

So I just finished Seasons 1 & 2 over the past couple of weeks. And I have to say this is by far one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) shows that I have ever watched.

I can't wait to start Season 3! It sucks I have to wait every week and can't watch em in a row like I did with 1 and 2.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

simply amazing show. I used to like House a lot as well but it just go too repetitive and lame. Dexter keeps you questioning how the f is he going to get out of this one.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived