LegacyGT.com

A Wagon, H.Techs, and Saggy Butt spacers

EvvLGTWagon

I am looking to lower my 06 Legacy Wagon soon. I have decided on the H.Tech springs due to lowering distance. Though being that I have a wagon, it seems to be that I will have to use the "Saggy Butt" spacers to even out the front and rear.

Question is which height should I use to even out my wagon? :confused: I figure it would be either the 1/4" or 3/8". I have tried to search for the differences but have yet to return may results.

Thank you in advance

I have an almost brand new set of h techs, only on my wagon for about 500 miles. Had them on bilstein hds that exaggerated the sag. I think on stock struts I'd do 3/8 spacer. Pm me if you want a great deal on the springs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

1/4" at the most. Last time I put my wagon with H-Techs on the scales the car was already nose heavy. Raising up the rear a little might look "better" but it doesn't help the weight bias. I did try try 3/8" spacers since 5 people + a loaded up wagon rear = serious low rider. Without the load there is too much gap. If I were going to do it over again I'd go with the 1/4".

Archived