LegacyGT.com

Who else love's their Tuning Alliance tune ?

Max Capacity

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just bought an AP for my 06 LGT and was only at about 10 lbs of boost max on the Cobb OTS Stage 1 map, which should top out at about 15 IIRC.

Through the log most of the time I was in 1-3 gear. Weather was in the low 70s and humid and my car is completely stock except for a K&N Panel AF.

Any help looking over the log or any recommendations of what to check next would be helpful.

Just loaded up one of Mike's tunes today. I'll drive around on it for a while, then pull a log and send that in.

Edit: car felt slightly different this morning. Better, in fact from a cold start and through the warm up cycle. The idle seemed more stable and there was not a hint of surging under throttle. No boost though yet. Maybe later.

Edited by DavidInSeattle

Got tuned by mike last night. The tune feels awesome, the car is running great, and feels better than before. Definately my go to now, considering he is so close too!

Just loaded up one of Mike's tunes today. I'll drive around on it for a while, then pull a log and send that in.

Edit: car felt slightly different this morning. Better, in fact from a cold start and through the warm up cycle. The idle seemed more stable and there was not a hint of surging under throttle. No boost though yet. Maybe later.

Glad we could be of help!!

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Picked the wagon from Mike yesterday. I had them replace the NGK's. I hate that job on these cars. Mike did a log, made a couple small improvements to the tune.

Its great having it back for my DD. Been driving the Spec B since last Tuesday.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Picked the wagon from Mike yesterday. I had them replace the NGK's. I hate that job on these cars. Mike did a log, made a couple small improvements to the tune.

Its great having it back for my DD. Been driving the Spec B since last Tuesday.

Rides real nice! =)

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Brian,

Did Mike tell you there's a black 05 GT Limited wagon down on rt83 in Vernon across from Ace Hardware ? It's a 5eat with 120,000 miles, new turbo for $6300.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Thanks Brian,

Did Mike tell you there's a black 05 GT Limited wagon down on rt83 in Vernon across from Ace Hardware ? It's a 5eat with 120,000 miles, new turbo for $6300.

He did not, however I'm not looking for one =p

My daily is my 08 Legacy GT with vf52 and supporting mods+ fms fmic.

Other car is my 97 Eclipse GSX (yes, tuning alliance has 2 GSX's lol).

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got started with getting the base map from Mike after talking for a couple weeks while my car has been in the shop. Looking forward to doing the break in period with that tune and then getting into the POWAA!!

• 2 weeks later...
Just got started with getting the base map from Mike after talking for a couple weeks while my car has been in the shop. Looking forward to doing the break in period with that tune and then getting into the POWAA!!

:cool:

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ordered my tune from TA! Eagerly awaiting arrival.

Brian, I have to ask, do you guys tune DSM as well? We are currently building a GST into a GSX and it needs a tune!

woot! and yes we do! Both me and Mike have GSX's lol

I know he does. He has one! Lol

:cool:

:whore:^^^^ Yeah Brian has a pretty sweet GSX!

:cool::)

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didn't happen to see the Audi A4 hanging around the last time is was over either. I do like the color he painted the house.