LegacyGT.com

new spt boost gauge

jeepthrills

Is it out yet? Last I talked with a dealer it was in the 'pipe' but no word when it was gonna happen. Any idea of how it mounts? I've had some suby bucks set aside now for a few months just for this.

There is also a SPT bushing package in work for the legacy, but I couldn't get any more details on it... they guy just knows there is a part number and a price for it, but it isn't available yet. :)

• 6 months later...

So I got this gauge for a birthday present and when I went to have it installed on my 08 Legacy Spec.B they said it was not made to fit my vehicle. I was half pissed and half bummed...

The dealership said it was made for the WRX and STi only and they wouldn't put it on my Legacy. I am still not sure they mean it CAN'T fit or because it wasn't made specifically for Legacy that they WON'T TRY to make it fit.

I love this boost gauge look and would love to have it put on. I may try to salvage my "free" gauge and have P & L Motorsports put it on.

Sigh...

-Rogue77`

I'm just here for the mods.

• 2 months later...

anyone else try installing this gauge on the 4th gen LGT's?

Fred Beans' site says it will work with some splicing. If that's all it is, that's no big deal

2013 Ford Taurus SHO

2009 Spec.B SWP Stg 2+ Airboy tuned

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 5.7

Archived