LegacyGT.com

Subaru stencil

Burba88

Sti is subaru tecnica international it's just subarus tuning correct ? Maybe I'm wrong but it's just supporting subaru not trying to act like I have a wrx sti , I just think it will look good popping my hood, I would really like to find a subaru symbol stencil
KMT Tuned

Sti is subaru tecnica international it's just subarus tuning correct ? Maybe I'm wrong but it's just supporting subaru not trying to act like I have a wrx sti , I just think it will look good popping my hood, I would really like to find a subaru symbol stencil

But it's not an STi? Well they do have the Tuned by STi LGT over in AUS.

Lol yes I'm pretty aware it's not a sti, just want something to make my tmic not so plain that's all

Just get the STI one if you don't find a Subaru one. This is the LGT that's tuned by STI

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u450/Fidelamaya26/BB237EB4-E6DD-4D94-A0BE-8292132A19C7-1763-00000175CCA6F2B5.jpg

Yeah those are pretty sweet , I'm not some dummy that wants to try to fool people or act like I'm sweet lol, just want to do something to it so figured I'd make a thread and maybe someone would know of a subaru symbol stencil
KMT Tuned

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived