LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

#174 is now mine. Aurora, CO

Congrats man, don't forget to check out the numbered spec b meet post in the mountain west forum. We are getting close to having 10, should be some good pics and wings.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Congrats man, don't forget to check out the numbered spec b meet post in the mountain west forum. We are getting close to having 10, should be some good pics and wings.

Dave

"Nice red interior"

"Thanks! Hey, you've got an awesome red interior too!"

"I know!"

:lol:

Dave

Yeah I got your PM about that. Sounds like a good time. I'll have to wait and see. I'm never sure what my work schedule looks like until it gets a little closer so I'll let you know!

#163 is currently for sale at Subaru of Bend, OR with 64,889 miles on it.

SOLD!

New owner of #163 here. Pics to follow soon, picking up tonight as long as replacement stereo unit arrives (due to power draw issue), and is installed. It's unmolested, tint and winter tires are only changes from OEM on it. Wingless as desired! Hard to believe was in my back yard here in Central Oregon.

#163 - Bend, OR 65K miles

SOLD!

New owner of #163 here. Pics to follow soon, picking up tonight as long as replacement stereo unit arrives (due to power draw issue), and is installed. It's unmolested, tint and winter tires are only changes from OEM on it. Wingless as desired! Hard to believe was in my back yard here in Central Oregon.

#163 - Bend, OR 65K miles

Congrats! I felt the same way when I found mine in Salem. Maybe our spec.B's will have to meet sometime. I plan on driving mine to Mt. Bachelor a lot this winter.

Congrats! I felt the same way when I found mine in Salem. Maybe our spec.B's will have to meet sometime. I plan on driving mine to Mt. Bachelor a lot this winter.

Thanks! They will definitely have to meet if your in the area - mine will be up at Bachelor often :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
You got a hell of a deal... those knuckle heads didn't even know it was a spec B!

Agreed, they had no clue! They actually dropped it to $15,900. Interior is flawless, few scratches on outside though. Also have a fun sound when I press in the clutch the first few times when it is driven. (Not loud at all, sounds like someone sitting on an old springy couch.)

Edited by epical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to do another update soon.

But I will be 5-speed-less in the very near future. My car is up on the lift as we speak over at EFI Logics in the midst of an STi 6 Speed Swap...

2007 STi 6 speed and R180 rear diff with 39k miles, drive shaft from a 90s automatic Legacy, 07-09 Spec.B rear axles, Perrin STS and Shifter bushings, ACT clutch & stock STi flywheel, Group N Tranny and Engine mounts, DCCDPro DCCD controler, etc...

so car/motor has 104k miles and tranny will have 39k miles :spin: They did a compression test and the stock motor that has been VF52 powered since 63k miles on, still has 140psi on all four cylinders :) gonna keep running her.

(I blew 5th gear in my 5 speed if you wanted to know what spurred me to undertake the swap...

• 4 weeks later...